BATCH 2 LIST OF NDLEA NASS CANDIDATES
All successful candidates are to report at the NDLEA Academy, Kotton Rikus, Jos, Plateau state with the following:
- Original and photocopy of credentials and NDLEA online application reference slip.
- Four copies of colour passport photograph without cap/hat
- Writing materials to include biro, pencil, ruler, notebooks and file jacket.
- Three pairs of white (unmarked) round neck vests and navy-blue shorts (without stripes).
- Two pairs of white and black socks.
- Two pairs of pure black canvas trainers (rubber type NOT acceptable).
- Two white bed sheets and pillow cases.
- Two black trousers and white long sleeve shirts.
- One blanket (grey or army green colour)
- Two pairs of national dress or suit and casual wears with shoes
- Bucket, cutlasses and brooms to be purchased on arrival.
- Some pockets money and toiletries
- Two black cloth facemasks.
All successful candidates must at all times observe COVID-19 protocols.
Cick HERE to view