Recruitment: NDLEA releases 2nd batch of NASS list, updates Narcotic Officer cadre
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, NDLEA, has released the second batch of Narcotic Assistant (NASS) list of successful candidates for the 2019 recruitment exercise and the updated final list for Narcotic Officer cadre.
Candidates on the updated list of Narcotic Officer cadre are to report for training at the NDLEA Academy, Kotton Rikus, Jos in Plateau State on Saturday 17th July, 2021. Those on the 2nd batch list of successful candidates for the Narcotic Assistant cadre are to report at the Academy on Saturday 25th September, 2021. Both lists have been published on the Agency’s website: www.ndlea.gov.ng
- All successful candidates (Narcotic Officers and Assistants) are to report at NDLEA Academy, Kotton Rikus, Jos with the following:
- Original and photocopy of credentials and NDLEA online application reference slip.
- Four copies of colour passport photograph without cap/hat.
iii. Writing materials to include biro, pencil, ruler, notebooks and file jacket.
- Three pairs of white (unmarked) round neck vests and navy blue shorts (without stripes).
- Two pairs of white and black socks.
- Two pairs of pure black canvas trainers (rubber type NOT acceptable).
vii. Two white bed sheets and pillow cases.
viii. Two black trousers and white long sleeve shirts.
- One blanket (grey or army green colour).
- Two pairs of national dress or suit and casual wears with shoes.
- Bucket, cutlasses and brooms to be purchased on arrival.
xii. Some pocket money and toiletries.
xiii. Two black cloth facemasks.
- All successful candidates must at all times observe COVID-19 protocols.
- Successful candidates who fail to report by 6pm on Tuesday 28th September, 2021 will be disqualified.
- The third batch of successful candidates for Narcotic Assistant cadre would be released in due course.
CLick HERE to View Batch 2 List for Narcotic Assistants
Click HERE to View Updated list of Narcotic Officers cadre
Director, Media & Advocacy
Wednesday 7th July, 2021