NATIONAL DRUG LAW ENFORCEMENT REQUIREMENT FOR VISA CLEARANCE
Application for VISA clearance must possess the following:
- Evidence of Business Status/Occupation
- Evidence of Business link overseas/Admission letter/Invitation letter
- Payment of Ten Thousand (#10,000.00)Naira, non-renfundable, should be made to any bank of your choice in favour of Accountant General(Federal Sub-Treasury) CBN Acct No: 3000002095. A photocopy of evidence of payment should be brought to NDLEA for issuance of FGN treasury receipt.
- Photocopy of Tax Clearance Certificate
- Certificate of Local Govenrment/State of Origin
- A file jacket.(NOT PLASTIC FILE)
- Six password photographs without eye glasses
- Coloured copy of data page and the first pages of travelling password
- Type written application addressed to the CHAIRMAN/CHIEF EXECUTIVE, NDLEA titled APPLICATION FOR CLEARANCE by traveller
- In writing state who is sponsoring the trip, how and the source of finance. Other than the applicant, sponsor MUST write letter of sponsorship with a passport photograph attached.
- Original copy of statement of account of sponsor, signed, stamped and dated by bank
- Production of two(2) guarantors for interview(father/mother, brother/sister, wife/husband guarantors not allowed). NON-NIGERIANS ARE ALSO NOT ALLOWED