NATIONAL DRUG LAW ENFORCEMENT REQUIREMENT FOR VISA CLEARANCE
Applicants are advised to visit the nearest NDLEA State Command Headquarters to commence the process of their VISA clearance.
Application for VISA clearance must possess the following:
- Evidence of Business Status/Occupation
- Evidence of Business link overseas/Admission letter/Invitation letter
- Payment of Ten Thousand (#10,000.00)Naira, non-renfundable, should be made to any bank of your choice in favour of Accountant General(Federal Sub-Treasury) CBN Acct No: 3000002095. A photocopy of evidence of payment should be brought to NDLEA for issuance of FGN treasury receipt.
- Photocopy of Tax Clearance Certificate
- Certificate of Local Govenrment/State of Origin
- A file jacket.(NOT PLASTIC FILE)
- Six Passport-sized photographs ( taken without eye glasses on)
- Coloured copy of data page and the first page of International passport
- Type written application addressed to the CHAIRMAN/CHIEF EXECUTIVE, NDLEA titled APPLICATION FOR CLEARANCE by traveler
- In writing state who is sponsoring the trip, how and the source of finance. Other than the applicant, sponsor MUST write letter of sponsorship with a passport photograph attached.
- Original copy of statement of account of sponsor, signed, stamped and dated by bank
- Production of two(2) guarantors for interview(father/mother, brother/sister, wife/husband guarantors not allowed). NON-NIGERIANS ARE ALSO NOT ALLOWED