RECRUITMENT: NDLEA RELEASES LISTS OF SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES FOR NARCOTIC OFFICER AND NARCORTIC ASSISTANT CADRES
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, NDLEA, has released the final lists of successful candidates for the 2023 recruitment exercise for Narcotic Officer and Narcotic Assistant cadres.
The underlisted successful candidates are therefore to report for Narcotic Officers Basic (Cadet) training at the NDLEA Academy, Kotton Rikus, Jos Plateau State, while the Narcotic Agent/Assistant (Trainees) will report for their training at the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) College of Peace and Disaster Management, KM 4 Babbar-Ruga Batsari Road, Katsina State.
All successful candidates are to report for training at their respective designated centres according to their groupings and on dates assigned to their groups.
GROUPING OF CANDIDATES AND DATES TO REPORT FOR TRAINING
- Successful candidates whose names are listed on the published list on the Agency’s website at www.ndlea.gov.ng should report for training in order of groups specified below:
a. Superintendent Cadre (Narcotic Officers) to Report at NDLEA Academy Kotton Rikus Jos Plateau State
(1) Group 1. Serial Number 1-400 (Thursday 27th July, 2023).
(2) Group 2. Serial Number 401-800 (Friday 28th July, 2023).
(3) Group 3. Serial Number 801-1,200 (Saturday 29th July, 2023).
(4) Group 4. Serial Number 1,201-1,600 (Monday 31st July, 2023).
(5) Group 5. Serial Number 1,601-2,000 (Tuesday 1st August, 2023).
(6) Group 6. Serial Number 2,001-2,428 (Wednesday 2nd August, 2023).
b. Narcotic Assistant (NA & NASS) Cadre to Report at NSCDC College of Peace and Disaster Management – KM 4 Babbar-Ruga Batsari Road, Katsina.
(1) Group 1. Serial Number 1-400 (Saturday 12th August, 2023).
(2) Group 2. Serial Number 401-800 (Monday 14th August, 2023).
(3) Group 3. Serial Number 801-1,200 (Tuesday 15th August, 2023).
(4) Group 4. Serial Number 1,201-1,600 (Wednesday 16th August, 2023).
(5) Group 5. Serial Number 1,601-2,000 (Thursday 17th August, 2023).
(6) Group 6. Serial Number 2,001-2,415 (Friday 18th August, 2023).
INSTRUCTIONS TO ALL CANDIDATES
3. All successful candidates (narcotic officers and assistants) are to report for training with the following:
- Original and photocopy of credentials to include National Identification Number (NIN) and print out of NDLEA online application reference slip.
- Four copies of recent colour passport photograph without cap/hat.
- Writing materials to include biro, pencils, ruler, notebooks, and file jackets.
- Three pairs of white (unmarked) round neck vests and navy-blue shorts (without stripes).
- Two pairs of white and black socks.
- Two pairs of pure black canvas trainers (rubber type NOT acceptable).
- Two white bed sheets and pillow cases.
- Two black trousers and white long sleeve shirts.
- One blanket (grey or army green colour).
- Two pairs of national dress or suit and casual wears with shoes.
- Bucket, cutlasses and brooms to be purchased on arrival.
- Some pocket money and toiletries.
- Mosquito net.
- Successful candidates who fail to report by 6pm on Wednesday 2nd August 2023 for Superintendent (Supt) Cadre and Friday 18th August 2023 for Narcotic Assistant (NA and NASS) Cadre will be disqualified.
- Female candidates who are pregnant would not be allowed to join the training.
- Candidates are to note that Drug Integrity Test and pregnancy test (for female candidates) would be conducted at various times during the training. Consequently, Candidates who test positive would be immediately withdrawn from training.
Director, Media and Advocacy
NDLEA National Headquarters Abuja
Sunday 22nd July 2023