1. To mobilize all health resources to attend to the health needs of officers, men and women of the NDLEA, their dependants, and drug inmates awaiting trial as well as drug addicts undergoing rehabilitation in our facilities.
2. Rendering medico-legal advice to the management on health related issues.
1. Carrying out basic laboratory services to the stakeholders for diagnosis and follow up of clinical cases
1. Carrying out routine nursing care and specialised services
1. Procurement, custody and dispensary of essential medications as prescribed
1. Coordinating the activities of the NHIA in the agency to ensure optimal service delivery.